Terms and Conditions
All correspondence with respect to tours and travel service bookings should be addressed to M/s. GoaTourism.org
Terms of Payments
For all the services contracted through our company, certain advance payment be made to hold on to the bookings. At the time of confirmation of booking, the balance amount can be paid prior to your departure for the destination before the commencement of the services. Management holds the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment. The amount to be paid shall depend upon the nature of service, total amount to be paid for the entire service and the time left for the commencement of the service. In certain special cases such as hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (Christmas time, New Year), complete payment should be furnished in advance.
Mode of Payment
Overseas advance payment transaction can be done in a hassle-free manner through Wire Transfer to our company bank account.
In the event of cancellation of tour package or travel services due to any reason, we must be notified about the cancellation in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and our policy for cancellation charges is as follows:
- 10% of the total package cost if cancellation is done 45 days prior to arrival
- 25% of the total package cost if cancellation is done 15 days prior to arrival
- 50% of the total package cost if cancellation is done 7 days prior to arrival
- No Refund if cancellation done 48 hours prior to arrival or in case No Show
Note: Written cancellation will be accepted at our office on all working days, except Sunday. Any cancellation received on Sunday or on National Holidays will be considered on the next working day. For all bookings done during the Christmas and New Year period from 20 December to 05 January, the entire payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after it had commenced, refund would be restricted to a limited amount depending on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/contractors with whom we are in alliance or our so-called transaction partners. For unused hotel accommodation, any kind of chartered transportation and missed meals, we shall not be held responsible and asked for refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
- It is to be kindly note that after the finalization of the Tour Package, if there are any increase in entrance fees of monuments or tourist attractions such as parks and museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by any regulation initiated by the Government of India, the same would be charged as extra and included later in your package as per the date of activation of new regulation.
- The itineraries published in our website are sample itineraries for reference purposes and are intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule and the options available. Factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may bring about itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the tour. We reserve the right to make changes in any schedule in the interest of our guests’ safety, comfort and general well-being.
- The rates included or published in our packages are based on the prevailing rates on the basis of negotiation by us with the hotels, airlines, etc. Hotels and Airlines, however, retain the right to change/alter the rates without any prior notice. In case of such changes, the rates quoted by us before the modification, will be changed by us based on the new or latest rates offered by hotels or airlines. Please also note that all hotel bookings are based on the usual check-in and check-out timings of the hotels until otherwise indicated in the itinerary.
- Also, note that we shall not be responsible for any delay or alterations in the programme or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly, caused by natural calamities, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, discontinuation of transport, bad weather, sickness of guests, political factors or any untoward incidents thereof.
- We should also not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any personal property or belongings in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services offered by us caused by any factor that is beyond our control.
- We should also not be held responsible for any extra costs arising due to untoward circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather that might result in extra days or extended days of stay. The guests shall have to bear all costs pertaining to such circumstances.
- Also, please note that we do not have in effect any insurance policy covering the expenses occurring as a result of accident, sickness, loss on account of theft or any other such reasons. All baggage and other personal belongings at all times will be the guests’ sole responsibility.
- Please note that we will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.