Goa TOUR PACKAGES FROM Ahmedabad
It is always pleasant planning for a beach vacation to Goa from any other metropolitan of India. These big cities churns money day and night where people continually work or slog to keep the wheels moving. When these hard working city souls plan a beach vacation from Ahmedabad to Goa, they do it full vigour and dedication. There are attractive Goa tour packages from Ahmedabad of 3/4/5 nights and corresponding 4/5/6 days for an ideal getaway to the land of sun and sea — Goa.
What you can do in Goa from Ahmedabad
- Enjoy with your family or friends at the various North Goa and South Goa beaches.
- Shop till you drop at the lively local markets, flea markets and night markets in Goa such as Mackie’s Night Bazaar.
- Visit the various popular attractions of Goa that are included frequently in Goa tour packages such as the Calangute, Mobor, Baga, Candolim beaches, Dudhsagar Falls, forts, majestic churches such as Church of St. Francis of Assissi, Church of St. Cajetan, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral and more.
- Visit the secluded, pristine, less commercialised and lesser known beaches of Goa such as Sinquerim Beach, Butterfly Beach, Ashwem Beach and Mandrem Beach.
- Include the very popular tourist attractions comprising the wondrous forts of Goa such as Aguada Fort, Chapora Fort and Reis Magos Fort.
- Indulge in a gambling spree and test your luck factor in Goa at Casino Pride at Baga Beach.
- Enjoy the pulsating nightlife of the vibrant pubs, bars and night clubs of Goa such as Britto’s, Club Tito’s Goa, Goa Nightlife Club, Curlies Beach Shack at Anjuna Beach, Café Mambo’s in Baga, Club Ozone at Goa Marriot Resort and such more.
- Travel through the length and breadth of Goa with a mix of a variety of emotions and get exhilarated by indulging in non-stop fun and excitement exploring the legendary nightlife, iconic Portuguese culture and stunning coastline, serene beauty, river cruises and boat rides.
- Enjoy the excitement and thrill of a variety of water sports offered at beaches like Baga and Anjuna.
- For the people of Ahmedabad, relaxing options are plenty such as a quiet stroll along Baga Beach and a tasty bite at a beach shack while watching the sun go down forming a glorious crimson sunset moment. Miramar Beach is a favourite sunset point.
Thrilling beach activities or water sports
- Witness the mesmeric underwater world through scuba diving or snorkelling.
- Kayaking through the serene backwaters of Zuari and Mandovi Rivers.
- Experience the extreme thrill of Flyboarding at the Vagator in Goa.
- Attempt parasailing on the beaches of Anjuna and Vagator.
- Try water skiing on the beaches of Goa where you would be pulled pleasantly by a speedboat.
- Get ultimate fun with banana boat rides provided in a majority of beaches.
- Tourists and travellers from Ahmedabad might also find the white water rafting in Mhadei River very adventurous.
In your Ahmedabad to Goa trip, you have the choice of customizing the specific itinerary to get a more satisfying personalized experience. For the best deals, watch out for our offers.