Goa has the ideal mix of natural beauty, greenery, beach, sand and sun. It has the solitary beaches to enthral the couples in love. Goa honeymoon packages can be booked from anywhere across the world. It is a peaceful beach destination with lovely blue waters of the Arabian Sea. The sand meets the liquid blue sea at the foothills of the Shayadri Range and makes for the most beautiful and romantic honeymoon destination in India. The historic forts and the majestic heritage sites make for thrilling exploration with your loved one.
Goa has the best of nature and brings out the most romantic and loving side of anybody who treads its territory. There is ample relaxation for the honeymoon couples if they want to plan their vacation such. At the same time, packages can be tailored to have an equal mix of beauty, relaxation, exploring colonial heritage sites and thrilling activities and water sports.
The lazy beaches will give you ample opportunity to get to know each other and strengthen the marital bond. There are a million surprises to keep couples interested and busy if they want to. The delightful cuisine and the mouth-watering sea food delicacies are worth catching all attention. The relaxed sip at the drinks, the incessant opportunities to get wet and wild in the salty waters or the pools, the lazy sun-bathing, a book and some suntan lotion can design a perfect vacation for you.
The starry nights call for long solitary walks along the smooth beaches with gently lapping waves wetting your feet. The colourful and excitement filled Mandovi River cruises at dusk watching the golden sun dip into the flaming bowl of blue sea can provide some unforgettable memories to carry back home. The spa options and various Ayurvedic therapies of Goa also attract a lot of travellers from all across the globe.
The mystery and fascinating tales attached to the grand and old forts, temples and churches will awe you and keep you enchanted. Praying together in the silence of the ancient and magnificent churches, walking through the old and fascinating dingy pathways of the heritage forts on the cliffs, climbing the lighthouses to see the tiny ships floating on the blue seas and imagining them being controlled from the heights of the lighthouses, offering prayers in the Hindu Temples dedicated to various deities, tasting the cakes and baked products of the busy confectionaries, sipping the cool sweet waters of the green coconut can all be experiences one of a kind.
Honeymoon couples while planning their vacation in Goa need to plan way in advance. The busiest time are the winter months when Goa is at its best and offers the brightest and most captivating face to its tourists and travellers flocking from all across the globe. The best months are considered to stretch from October to March when the weather remains cool and pleasant. Also Goa offers the best probable chance to the honeymoon couples to escape from the intense cold waves prevailing in the rest of the country during the winter months. Also in the winter season most number of Indian marriages take place and couples do need to make the arrangements for honeymoon shortly for sure. With the sun being mild and the waters not so cold the honeymoon couples can look forward to a pleasant and cool vacation.
There are numerous Honeymoon packages to suit every requirement. Goa offers all kinds of accommodation and honeymoon couples can choose what level of hotels or resorts they want. According to the honeymoon budget tour packages can be planned. A lot of customization can happen because of the plentiful stay options Goa has to offer its tourists. Individual preferences are taken into consideration very closely while booking and planning the honeymoon packages. The exceptional beauty and peace of Goa make for an awesome destination wedding venue. During winters, Goa sees a lot of destination weddings and weddings of celebrities in its various properties. Beach parties and gala events are planned according to the needs and demands of the honeymoon couples. While booking during the peak winters honeymoon copes need to plan in advance and close all booking way in advance as there remains a lot of rush and hotels and tour packages get generally expensive as demands rise.
What Honeymoon Couples can Enjoy in Goa Packages
- Enjoy with your family or friends at the various North Goa and South Goa beaches.
- Shop till you drop at the lively local markets, flea markets and night markets in Goa such as Mackie’s Night Bazaar.
- Visit the various popular attractions of Goa that are included frequently in Goa tour packages such as the Calangute, Mobor, Baga, Candolim beaches, Dudhsagar Falls, forts, majestic churches such as Church of St. Francis of Assissi, Church of St. Cajetan, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral and more.
- Visit the secluded, pristine, less commercialised and lesser known beaches of Goa such as Sinquerim Beach, Butterfly Beach, Ashwem Beach and Mandrem Beach.
- Include the very popular tourist attractions comprising the wondrous forts of Goa such as Aguada Fort, Chapora Fort and Reis Magos Fort.
- Indulge in a gambling spree and test your luck factor in Goa at Casino Pride at Baga Beach.
- Enjoy the pulsating nightlife of the vibrant pubs, bars and night clubs of Goa such as Britto’s, Club Tito’s Goa, Goa Nightlife Club, Curlies Beach Shack at Anjuna Beach, Café Mambo’s in Baga, Club Ozone at Goa Marriot Resort and such more.
- Travel through the length and breadth of Goa with a mix of a variety of emotions and get exhilarated by indulging in non-stop fun and excitement exploring the legendary nightlife, iconic Portuguese culture and stunning coastline, serene beauty, river cruises and boat rides.
- Enjoy the excitement and thrill of a variety of water sports offered at beaches like Baga and Anjuna.