Goa tour packages from Delhi
Goa is an immensely popular destination for the city dwellers of the busy metropolis and the capital of India, Delhi. From the hustle and bustle of a tremendously busy drudgery loaded everyday city life of Delhi to the breezy phantasmal coastal beach paradise of Goa is a shift from quagmire to utopia.
Why Choose Goa from Delhi
Goa is a neatly tucked small coastal state of India. It is prettily located in the western part of India and has a long shoreline of exotic beaches. Goa is tremendously famous for Delhi travellers as a very popular tourist destination. It is bordered by the Arabian Sea on one side and landlocked on the other sides. Delhi people love travelling to Goa because of several reasons, some of which are worth contemplating.
- Goa is an exotic coastal state that proudly boasts of more than 30 tranquil and serene beaches. Some of these beaches are quite happening too.
- The mix of the grandeur of the colonial architectural remnants in Goa from the time of the Portuguese occupation of the state lends it an old-world charm that the Delhiites can’t come out of. This extraordinary blend of beauty and culture makes Goa a coveted holiday destination.
- The state of Goa also has some very remarkable ancient churches that are proud examples of the brilliance of ancient Indian architecture. Goa also has several quiet and places of worship.
- The state of Goa, in India, is famous for its beaches and places of worship. Thus tourism being its primary industry, there are a lot of entertainment options to keep the guests thrilled and engaged.
- Goa has got a plethora of plush beach side resorts with secluded beach facilities and calls for ample relaxation.The major beaches of Goa such as Morjim is a jewel of a tourist destination in the north of the state. Such spots present wild and peaceful expanses of sand for you to embrace and relax with soothing breeze and gentle waves during your Goa holidays.
- Other notable beaches such as Baga, Candolim, Calangute, Sinquerim, Anjuna, Vagator, Colva, Mobor, Palolem and several others in line offer beach relaxation with adventure water sports, rejuvenating massages, yoga sessions and Ayurvedic therapies.
When to visit Goa from Delhi
- Goa tour packages from Delhi are most frequently in demand during the winter months when Goa goes lively and spirited with the exotic preparations of Christmas carnival and the rigmarole of the oncoming New Year.
- Goa tour packages are also in great demand during the summer months, when schools and colleges are closed and the tourists and travellers from Delhi are eager to escape the gruelling heat of the National Capital region.
- Goa is a common and repeatedly visited destination for many families, corporates and friend’s group staying in Delhi, who gladly visit Goa once every year for a short trip.