Goa tour packages from Hyderabad
|SPLENDOURS OF NORTH GOA||3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS||Rs. 9,999||View Package|
|GOA BEACH DELIGHT||5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS||Rs. 9,999||View Package|
|GOA SUN AND SURF||3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS||Rs. 9,999||View Package|
|NORTH GOA AND SOUTH GOA TOUR||6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS||Rs. 9,999||View Package|
Hyderabad is geographically landlocked. This is the biggest disadvantage of Hyderabad when it comes to comparing the charm of Hyderabad juxtaposed with the allure of Goa. The Charminar, The Golkonda Fort and Salar Jung Museum might be entertaining but the intensity of beauty and captivating charm cannot match the exquisite beauty of Goa with the architectural marvels of the Portuguese influence of the bygone era along with the palm-lined pristine beaches and the smiling golden sands and seas. Along with this is added the charm and bonanza of a great vacation complete with nice people, great food, and very unique places to visit.
Why Goa from Hyderabad
Hyderabad being the capital of the Telangana state, it is also widely known for being a major centre for information technology industry. It is a posh hub for people proficient in Information Technology related skills. The big and bustling city is home to many upscale restaurants, shops and other entertainment options. Golconda Fort is a remarkable historic sites which was a former diamond-trading centre and which once upon a time used to house the capital of the Qutb Shahi dynasty. The Charminar is also a major landmark architectural monument that we have read about in our history books since childhood. It is a 16th-century mosque with four arches supporting tall minarets and an iconic structure and the face of Hyderabad.
On the contrary, Goa is a picture-perfect coastal state, very serene and beautiful. Goa is a tourist and travellers’ paradise because of its natural beauty. It offers a complete vacation experience which even the people of Hyderabad can ignore. Goa attracts a huge number of tourists and travellers from all across the world by showcasing the luxury and restful peace of the pristine beaches, bombastic and happening nightlife and real vibrant party atmosphere, the warm hospitality of the local people catering to all the big and small demands and fancies of the tourists and travellers, exotic carnivals and adrenalin-pumping water sports.
What to do in Goa
From the land-locked city of drudgery and toil, intellectualism explore the wide spread greenery and unending ocean blues of Goa.
- Take a bird eye view of the mesmeric state of coastal Goa from a height. Tiger balloon safaris provide a unique experience in collaboration of Department of Tourism of Goa.
- Take a guided trip to at many as eight bird viewing hotspots in the vicinity of Goa. You shall find 5% of the all the bird variety found in India in Goa. And Goa also accounts for about half of the bird population of the entire country, India, within a vicinity of some 90-minute drive from Goa.
- See the delightful playful dolphins of Grande Island.
- Go for Scuba Diving expeditions and snorkelling at Suzy’s wreck, Bounty Bay and Lobster’s Avenue.
- Thrill and chill with white water rafting in the delicious monsoon months from June to October. It is a perfect time to get soaked in the wet rains and run the waves of the full and foaming rivers of Goa.